Army and Marines Blast Workouts in Iraq
Despite being overseas fighting the war against terrorism – these athletes still find time to get in a good workout. SGT Michael Snyder knocking out some deadlifts on the new ROGUE Burner Bar in Irag! SGT Snyder is rocking a 375 lb deadlift for reps. That is what will get you burly strong!
These guys and gals are not only serving our country overseas in a hot *ss hell hole — but still find the energy and motivation to jump up and crank out a tough CrossFit workout like “Diane” or “Randy”.
Check out these CrossFit workouts to put the Rogue burner bar to the test.
CrossFit Diane WOD
225 lb deadlifts
The Rogue bar is designed for work with the budget in mind and can handle the bad conditions (sand, heat, rain and exposure) of an overseas workout. These bars get blasted and still keep performing. Feel free to rock a 600LB deadlift or 300LB Snatch with this bar, it is up to the task!
CrossFit Randy WOD
75 power snatches at 75 lb
Check out video this Army CrossFit workout in Iraq
These Special Forces athletes are using a ton of other Rogue equipment — check out this…
1) Rogue Burner Bars – US made high tensile strength steel, old school version of the bar without coating
2) Rogue RPG System – US made pullup and ring system
3) 50 ft Battle Conditioning Rope – US made conditioning ropes
4) Rogue Bumpers – US made bumper, the standard for training bumper. Have you noticed everyone switching to steel inserts, the Rogue bumpers are the driving force. Only problem is that the Rogue bumpers still set the bar for indestructible inserts, bumper life, recycled materials and origin of manufacturing.
Our CrossFit packages are a great deal, check them out here!
USMC finds a New Use for ROGUE RingsIf you are on a Marine Corps base then chances are you will see Rogue equipment. The picture here has the Marines trying something new with the rings. I have to admit I have never tried this one before! Laps on the low crawl in the gym below the rings.
JT is sure to rock your world —
grab a set of Roque Rings and knock em out.
Check out this video of Marines CrossFit workout in Afghanistan
This killer gear has been battle tested by the Marines overseas in Afghanistan. Check out this CrossFit workout dedicated to Marine Staff Sgt Daniel Hansen died February 14th in Farah Providence, Afghanistan when an IED he was working on detonated. Daniel is survived by his mother Sheryll, his father Delbert, his younger sister Katie, and his twin brother Matthew (also a Marine).
Five rounds for time:
30 reps, 2 pood Kettlebell swing
30 Glute-ham sit-ups
1) ROGUE Bar – This is the best multi-purpose weightlifting bar on the earth. The knurling is more like a classic olympic bar but has a great feel. It is Black Zinc coated to give it a chalky feel in your hands. Great spin and just all around great bar
2) Rogue SPX Squat Stand System – This squat/press system is quickly becoming one of the most reliable racks on the market. Built in Ohio and designed for abuse by the military both indoors and outdoors.
3) Rogue Rings – Seen above, we now have MARPAT, Desert Tan and Black strap options. We have never replaced a broken ring and they are guaranteed for life against breaking!!
4) Dynamax Balls – Built around a core so that they don’t end up like a hackeysack and made in America. Many are trying to copy but if you wanted a Chevy, I doubt you would want a Chery. Copying well built American equipment has become a plague at this point, good thing it has not been duplicated!