- Easily target, set, and accomplish and all goals you have in work, family, and for your personal growth?
- Develop an undying fire and energy to never give up in anything ever again?
- Get the respect and honor you deserve?
- How to have your name remembered for years to come?
- Train like the top Crossfit athletes across the world?
Have you been struggling, pushing yourself, and still falling short of your first pull-up? Tired of doing the same old, boring, tiring, dull workouts every time you walk into the gym? Training for BUD/S and struggling to pass the test? Do you want to become a BEAST who eats pull-ups for breakfast? This quick, simple ebook has helped more than hundreds people not only get stronger, but has helped make pullups their dominant strengths in training.
- Worried about signing up for your first GORUCK?
- Ready to advance to the more challenging GORUCK Tough/Heavy events?
- Looking to physically and mentally prepare for the wear and tear of longer events?
The the SEALGrinderPT 60-Day Training Program is your shortcut to success.
This guide was written using the exact same training program I used to finish GORUCK at age 51.
Do You Want To Increase Your Power, Speed, Core Stability And Athleticism With The
#1 Tool Imported To The U.S.A. From A
Former Soviet Special Forces Physical
If you want a simple, direct, and easy to use training program to learn how to become a United States Navy SEAL, this is the program for you.
- 500 yd Swim – under 9:00
- 100+ Pushups in 2:00
- 100+ Situps in 2:00
- 20+ Pull-ups
- 1.5 mile run – under 9:00
These are not minimum standards to get into BUD/S. These are proven standards of a majority of the graduates when they arrive at BUD/S. If you do NOT meet these standards, click the “Learn More” button right now.