Check out these reviews and videos for the 5.11 Tactical Recon Urban boots and you be the judge on what is best for your feet.
Over the past few months I have been searching for a good boot that isn’t too bulky, provides excellent support, and is lightweight and comfortable. The 5.11 Recon Urban Boot doesn’t seem like too much to ask, yet I have gone through several pairs without getting what I wanted.
The 5.11 Recon Urban Boothas changed all that. Finally here is a boot that fits like a sneaker, provides the traction and support you need, and is comfortable as heck! The 5.11 Recon Urban Boot is a great boot.
– very comfortable right out of the box. No break in needed!
– light weight. Feels like your favorite pair of sneakers.
– durable construction. A lot of thought went into the design and materials.
– great tread. Not hiking aggressive, yet certainly can get the job done.
– superior ankle support without being stiff. Easy to move in and you really feel like they have you covered.
– speed laces work very well. They come laced up, just remove the packaging and you are ready to go.
– not made for thick socks. These fit to size with regular socks. Don’t expect to be able to double up or wear thick boot socks without being a little crowded.
Top 10 Special Forces boot reviews