So we figured we would post up some info so that we could say we don’t know him but check out these videos and info.
The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden
Check out the Vasque Men’s Juxt Multisport Shoe used on Bin-Laden raid
Fast Facts on the Raid that Killed Bin-Laden
Date: May 2, 2011
1. In the early morning hours a group of 25 US Navy SEALs raid the compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
2. They arrive outside the compound in two Black Hawk helicopters.
3. The operation takes 40 minutes total.
4. The SEALs must breach the doors of the compound before fighting their way through the ground floor of the three story building where bin Laden lived.
5. The firefight then moves to the second and third floors where the bin Laden family lives.
6. In the firefight, Bin Laden is killed by a gunshot wound to the head, above the left eye.
7. Three men, including a son of bin Laden, are killed as well as one woman.
8. Bin Laden’s body is identified by one of his wives. Facial recognition is used also.
Navy SEAL Who Says He Killed Bin Laden
Navy SEALs use the Kelty Map 3500 3 Day Assault Pack
Fast Facts about the Bin-Laden compound:
– Built in approximately 2006.
– Larger than other houses in the area. Reportedly worth $1 million (USD).
– No telephone and internet service.
– The residents burned their trash rather than having it picked up.
– Approximately 24 people lived at the house
– Surrounded by 18-foot walls topped by barbed wire.
– Had two security gates.
– Bin Laden and his family’s living quarters were on the second and third levels.
– The third floor terrace had a seven-foot privacy wall.
– The compound is located only about a mile from the Pakistan Military Academy.
Navy SEALs retrieved numerous items from bin Laden’s compound, including 10 hard drives, five computers and more than 100 storage devices, such as disks, DVDs and thumb drives.
SEAL Team Six Workouts