Zach Even-Esh Recommends – Grinder Strength Pull up E-book
Have you struggled with getting your first pull-up?
Got a few pull-ups but tired of the same old dull workouts?
Training for the BUD/S PST (SEAL training) and almost have 8 pull-ups to pass the test?
Want to see what it’s like to train like a Navy SEAL – working hard out on the grinder – mastering the pull-up with ease?
Stoked full of how to lessons taking you from zero pull-ups to mastering the Chest to Bar (C2B workout).
– Links to 12 new pull-up improvement videos and written text taking you through each pull-up progression – from no pullups to cranking a dozen for speed.
– Stretching workouts to prepare you for pull-ups and help you cool down
– Grip strength video and workouts to help you improve your holding power. What good is a pull-up if you cant hang on the bar?
– 30 day workouts for beginners, intermediate and advanced athletes
Pull-up progressions from starting with band pull-ups working your way up the ladder to Chest to bar pull-ups.
Check out what Zach Even-Esh has to say about Navy SEAL training tips:
– 60 pages packed with workouts, videos, interviews and no BS advice to get your chin over the bar.
Proof of purchase of this E-book will get you unlimited pull-up training questions with Brad McLeod, former Navy SEAL and CrossFit level 1 certified trainer. Not many fitness books give you that kind of direct correspondence with the coach/writer. You email me — I email you back on that day. A great deal and a good way to learn.
This E-book is GUARANTEED to improve your pullups or your money back in full. If you go through all 90 days of workouts and document your workouts in your training log — and you dont show any improvement – we will refund your money. We are confident that if you workout hard and follow this E-book workout you will improve.
Only $16.99 in an active PDF format so that you can link in and view videos and read additional pull-up articles online.
Get your E-book PDF copy now through PayPal and have email access to a Navy SEALgrinderPT Coach and asking pull-up questions right away.