“I needed to get as fit as I possibly could for the movie “Quantum of Solace” Daniel Craig explained to the British press at the time. Although I was big and muscled last time, I was actually not as fit as I am now.”
You’d think with the physique he’s developed, working out would has an endless generation of motivation for him.
But, like all of us (Average Joes), even Craig has days where working out is the last thing he wants to do. In fact, he says, “Every day I don’t want to. But you just make yourself do it. I have no choice. I got to do it.”
Check out the video below to see how he went from Average Joe to James Bond.
Check out the #1 Best Selling Testosterone Booster From Sheer Strength Labs @ Amazon.com
Workout A: Chest & Triceps
- Incline Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets x 6-10 reps (3 minutes rest between sets)
- Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3 sets x 6-10 reps (3 minutes rest between sets)
- Skull Crushers: 3 sets x 6-10 reps (2 minutes rest between sets)
- Rope Extensions: 2 sets x 8-12 reps (1 minute rest between sets)
Question: Does Daniel Craig use CrossFit workouts?
Answer: To our knowledge he does not workout in a CrossFit gym but his workouts are constantly varied so they are similar.
Workout B: Back & Biceps
- Weighted Pull ups: 4 sets x 6-10 reps (3 minutes rest between sets)
- Deadlifts: 3 sets x 4-6 reps (3 minutes rest between sets)
- Barbell Curls: 3 sets x 6-10 reps (2 minutes rest between sets)
- Incline Dumbbell Curls: 2 sets x 8-12 reps (1 minute rest between sets)
Question: What is a good book I can read to learn more about how movie stars get ripped and jacked for their roles?
Answer: Check out the book Action Movie Hero Workouts: Get Super Crime-Fighter Ripped. This book will give you a good inside look at how stars get in such good shape quickly.
Workout C: Shoulders & Legs
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets x 6-10 reps (3 minutes rest between sets)
- Lateral Raises: 3 sets x 8-12 reps (2 minutes rest between sets)
- Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets x 6-10 reps per leg (2 minutes rest between sets)
- Standing Single Leg Calf Raises: 3 sets x 10-15 reps per leg (1 minute rest between sets)
These workouts too easy? Superset them.
Question: Do you have a protein powder you recommend?
Answer: Yes, we like Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder.
Daniel Craig’s Top Favorite Workout Exercises
- Clean and Press
- Weighted Knee Raise
- Weighted Step-ups
- Pull ups
- Incline Push up
- Triceps Dips