– Current federal law enforcement officer 1998 – present
– Former local police officer 1994 – 1998
– Former United States marine 1988 – 1992
LAW ENFORCEMENT BACKGROUND:
FBI Supervisory Special Agent Dennis Stoika currently serves as a Special Assistant in the FBI’s Office of Partner Engagement. In this capacity he has overseen internal and external liaison with FBI Headquarters branch and division executives and their staff, FBI field office Assistant Director’s in Charge and Special Agents in Charge, law enforcement executives, private sector executives, and community groups.
Mr. Stoika began his career as a Special Agent with the FBI in 1998, where he was assigned to the New York Field Office. Mr. Stoika investigated organized crime and drug trafficking matters, and in 2001 after 9/11 working terrorism matters was reassigned and later became the Supervisory Special Agent of the FBI/NYPD Joint Bank Robbery Task Force.
In 2004, Mr. Stoika shifted focus to counterterrorism matters when he was promoted to FBI Headquarters in the Counterterrorism Division, Threat Center Section as a Watch Commander.
In 2006, Mr. Stoika was promoted to Assistant Inspector in Place in the Inspection Division, Internal Investigations Section conducting internal investigations and in 2007 promoted to Team Leader within the Inspection Division, Office of Inspections conducting headquarters and field office inspections, special inspections, and shooting reviews.
In 2008, Mr. Stoika was promoted to Special Assistant to the Assistant Director of the Office of Law Enforcement Coordination and Domestic Security Alliance Council, now the Office of Partner Engagement promoting new and enhancing existing strategic partnerships between the FBI and our federal, state, local, tribal, and campus law enforcement associations, and the U.S. private sector.
Before entering the FBI, Mr. Stoika served as a Police Officer for nearly five years in Skokie, Illinois and prior to that served in the United States Marine Corps for four years. He received his Masters Degree in Criminal Justice Administration from Western, Illinois University and his Bachelors degree in Management from Southern, Illinois University. Additionally, Mr. Stoika is a recipient of Northwestern University’s Center for Public Safety Executive Leadership Award successfully completing the Supervision of Police Personnel, School of Police Staff and Command, and Executive Management Program.
MARTIAL ARTS AND MILITARY BACKGROUND:
Dennis Stoika specializes in reality based self-defense, grappling, firearms, functional fitness, nutrition, coaching, facilitating, and speaking. He has been a federal law enforcement officer since 1998 and is a former police officer and United States Marine.
At Modern Era Warrior’s Reality Based Self-Defense & Fitness, Dennis Stoika has combined Commando Krav Maga and Combat Submission Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu into the most complete self-defense system designed to prepare any individual for real combat in the shortest time possible. He has also incorporated General Physical Preparedness, revolutionary fitness and conditioning, into each Commando Krav Maga class. Additionally, he offers numerous National Rifle Association firearms and shooting courses. Finally, Dennis Stoika offers special group and one-on-one coaching in his mastermind classes as well as in his inner circle.
– Commando Krav Maga, Krav Maga, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Combat Submission Wrestling, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts, Kempo, Tae Kwon Do, Boxing, and Kickboxing.
– Commando Krav Maga Certified Instructor
– Commando Krav Maga for Women Certified Instructor
– Commando Krav Maga for Military/Law Enforcement Certified Instructor
– Combat Submission Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Certified Instructor
– Gracie Combatives for Military/Law Enforcement Certified Instructor
– Certified Master Trainer, International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
– Certified Personal Trainer, ISSA
– Certified Group Fitness Specialist, ISSA
– Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, ISSA
– Certified Exercise Therapy Specialist, ISSA
– Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, ISSA
– Certified Senior Fitness Specialist, ISSA
– Certified Youth Fitness Specialist, ISSA
– SealFit Certified Instructor
– Elite Combat Fitness and Elite Kettlebell Certified Instructor
– Tactical Athlete “Crossfit” Kettlebell Certified Instructor
– Dragon Door Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified Instructor
– Dynamic Variable Resistance Training – Ultimate Sandbag Certified Trainer
– TRX Certified Trainer
– FMS Certified Trainer
– Kokoro Yoga and Power Yoga Certified Instructor, 500 hours
– Pilates Certified Instructor
– Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach
– Precision Nutrition Coach
– Nutrition Coach under Dr. Joel Fuhrman
– Beach Body Coach
– Beach Body Insanity Certified Trainer
– Beach Body P90X Certified Trainer
– National Rifle Association (NRA) Certified Instructor
– NRA Pistol Shooting Certified Instructor
– NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home Certified Instructor
– NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home Certified Instructor
– NRA Refuse to Be A Victim Certified Instructor
– NRA Home Firearm Safety Certified Instructor
– NRA Range Safety Officer
– Simunition Instructor
– First Aid, CPR, and AED Certified
– Unbeatable Mind Coach
– John Maxwell Team Executive Director
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SEALgrinderPT coach Brandon Richey is a certified strength and conditioning coach, author, and founder of Brandon Richey Fitness.
He has worked with thousands of athletes over his 17 years of experience, developing fitness training programs for beginners to professional and D-1 level collegiate athletes at the University of Georgia.
He also trains MMA and Muay Thai athletes, both professional and amateur.
Seal Grinder PT was given a recent interview with U.S. Marine and FBI Agent Dennis Stoika and is now available in this audio below: ( Click Play ) and hear incredible stories about camaraderie, bravery and heroism. Thanks for being one of trusted members.
To learn more about Dennis Stoika’s Reality Based Self-Defense & Fitness Company, please visit his website at: www.ModernEraWarriors.com