Think Like an Elite Warrior to Lead and Succeed
In the Way of the SEAL, former Navy Commander Mark Divine reveals exercises, meditations and focusing techniques to train your mind for mental toughness, emotional resilience and uncanny intuition. Along the way you’ll reaffirm your ultimate purpose, define your most important goals, and take concrete steps to make them happen.
Pre-Order The Way of the SEAL: Think Like an Elite Warrior to Lead and Succeed
A practical guide for businesspeople or anyone who wants to be an elite operator in life, this book will teach you how to:
· Lead from the front, so that others will want to work for you
· Practice front-sight focus, the radical ability to focus on one thing until victory is achieved
· Think offense, all the time, to eradicate fear and indecisiveness
· Smash the box and be an unconventional thinker so you’re never thrown off-guard by chaotic conditions
· Access your intuition so you can make “hard right” decisions
· Achieve twenty times more than you think you can
Blending the tactics he learned from America’s elite forces with lessons from the Spartans, samurai, Apache scouts, and other great warrior traditions, Divine has distilled the fundamentals of success into eight powerful principles that will transform you into the leader you always knew you could be.
Learn to think like a Navy SEAL, and take charge of your destiny at work, home and in life.
You can pre-order the book now at Amazon.com
The Way of the SEAL: Think Like an Elite Warrior to Lead and Succeed
Questions from our readers.
Question: Where can I get a copy of “The Way of the SEAL” free PDF? You can buy a copy with the links above.
Question: Was Mark Divine really a Navy SEAL? Yes.
More SGPT Book Reviews:
Fearless – The Story of SEAL Team Six Operator Adam Brown
8 Weeks to SEALFIT Review by Mark Divine
Navy SEAL Fitness by Stew Smith
Navy SEAL Recommended Reading List