Check out the reviews, comparisons and videos for the Danner Reckoning vs Bates Lite Tactical Sport boot and you decide which one is best for your field work.
Check out the Danner Reckoning at Amazon.com
WEIGHT 48 oz per pair
COLOR Sage Green
LAST TYPE 851
LINER Air Mesh
OUTSOLE Danner® Vibram® All-Terrain Outsole
MANUFACTURING Made in USA – Berry Compliant
TOE PROTECTION Plain Toe
Check out the Bates Tactical Sport at Amazon.com
One of Bates most popular styles, this classic 8″ tactical boot features a side zip for easy on and off and cushioned removable insert for extra comfort.
• Durable Leather and Performance Nylon Upper
• Moisture wicking mesh lining to keep your feet dry
• Cushioned Removable Insert for Added underfoot Comfort
• Lightweight cushioned EVA midsole to deliver flexibility and performance
• YKK® side zipper for easy on and off
• Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for added traction
• Cement construction providing you a lightweight and flexible platform
Review: These are the best boots i have ever owned. Fit and comfort is great and as for durability…Had a slip and fall while mowing with my previous pair of bates, foot went under mower and blade did a number on the boot but the boot protected my foot. Ordered another pair of the same boot from bates website the same day. Quality boots and a fair price.
Danner Striker Bolt vs Bates GX8